segunda-feira, 15 de dezembro de 2008

Double U...

Was she real? Or have i dreamt?
I remember her smile, her beautiful smile
Her glamourous eyes, deep and mysterious, taking me by surprise
I couldn’t believe this goddess was right in front of me,
Gracefully sitting, smilling, while i, in my silence hid the emotion that grew for her,
I dived into her eyes and understood the meaning of love, its has if one could see a thousand sunsets at a time, each one more glourious than the other but never close to the beauty that she owns,
Trough the dark she came closer,

has we danced together, i had to check if my feet were on the ground,
Everything had vanished, living us both in a moment of our own,
No words were needed,
Her lips were this sweet proof of perfection,
Filling me with temptation,

then,
I gently touched her neck has i whispered into her ear,
Are you an angel?

Bliss...
Woke up the next morning wishing it was true,
Looked at the cloudy sky hoping she would come,
Walked alone wishing i had glue,
Had to pick up the pieces too,
But then she blessed me with her voice,
"Your angel is real..."

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário