quarta-feira, 28 de janeiro de 2009

Every man should have his Leia...

That night came without warning,
I wish i knew how to express,
What in the dark my heart had felt,
Something i had to surpress,
So that i would not hurt again,
Since you are my knew good friend,
I wish that you would understand,
In the past much harm i've done,
In the future maybe i'll forget,
But at the present i feel the blame,
There's to much pain for what i was,
And it burns what now i am,
If you would show me your way,
I trust i could be better,

How i wish not to upset her,
I have to leave this life of fiction,
I wish i could just listen,
Damn i should be a better listener...
Instead i fill our time with nonsense,
She think's i don't see the beauty of her words,
But here i prove, indeed i can,
She's turning into my vice,

You are my new reality,
You give me my tranquility,
You should be my stability,
But you're not my only anxiety,
Altough i wish you were,
Who knows what we might become,
Don't care either,
Don't want to think about the future,
I just want to connect with the present,
Don't be angry for some of the things i say,
Mostly because i don't even know why i've said them,
You defy my existence,
Defy my pour intelect,
You pull me towards you,
and Surround me with your way of being you,
You put a smile on my ugly bastard face,
Ocasionally i wish i'd love you,
More than i aldready do,
Leia...
You've got the power to change my ways.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário